Sunday, June 06, 2010

My Review of Book-of-Saints-Picture-Book,-I---Soft-Cover

Originally submitted at Aquinas and More

Rev Lawrence G Lovasik S V D This full color illustrated children s Book of Saints Part 1 has stories about the following St Elizabeth Ann Seton St John Bosco St Patrick St John Baptist de La Salle St Anthony of Padua St Thomas More St Anne St Lawrence St Pius X St Pet...


Just what I was looking for

By ChristineH from Chicopee, MA on 6/6/2010

 

4out of 5

I am pleased with the brief biographies presented in this series of books. It is a great way to introduce children to the saints and pique their interest in learning more.

(legalese)

2 comments:

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

I love this whole series of books! I enjoyed them when I was a little girl and I enjoy sharing them with my own children.

CoffeeShopBloggers said...

I wanted to share my favorite picture book list with you from my blog at http://www.pragmaticmom.com/?page_id=1919

It's Favorite Picture Books that You've Never Heard of.

Pragmatic Mom
Type A Parenting for the Modern World

http://PragmaticMom.com
I blog on children's lit, education and parenting