Thursday, May 29, 2008

The boomerang kid

is currently flying away from us, but he will probably be back home in a week. MSS needs lots of prayers, folks. He is a lost boy if there has ever been one.

Dear Lord,
It is difficult to watch this young man self-destruct. It is difficult to speak to his mother and try to explain that where he is right now is a direct result of his own actions, and that we all need to stick to our guns if we are going to help him to take responsibility for his actions and help him to be a productive adult. Thank you for being he guiding force in all the conversations I have had with his mother. I know that You often keep my mouth closed. In the natural, I want to run screaming and pulling my hair out. I know that You are with me, and for that I am grateful.

Amen

No comments: