Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trying to FLY


I am taking baby steps to FLY and get my house out of CHAOS. The Flylady says I should start by shining my sink. I did not take any before photos, but I did take an after photo. I feel like at least something was accomplished in my crazy life today when I look at my nice clean shiny sink! Now if it would only still be that way in the morning....late working DH will probably put a dish in it overnight. I won't complain about that, though because DH works very hard so that I can be a SAHM and homeschool our children. He deserves to see a nice clean sink when he comes in.
Dear Lord,
Help me to learn to not be overwhelmed by the CHAOS in my home so that I can cope with it and begin to tackle it 15 minutes at a time.
Amen

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Good for you!! Remember the shine is a smile of appriciation!

Mary B said...

Good for you!! Remember the shine is a smile of appriciation!