Monday, October 15, 2007

Final update

This will be the final update I can send on my son. I spoke to him this afternoon and he asked me to "Please leave me alone."
He is doing much better than we dared to hope for initially and I have had the opportunity over the last 6 weeks to tell him that I love him, and for that I am grateful.
Please continue to pray for him and for his father's family. I had truly hoped for a reconciliation with my son, but it is not to be at this time.
Praise God for all the wonderful things that have happened in the last 6 weeks and for the healing that continues to happen in my son.
Thank you all for your prayers and concerns. I cannot tell any of you how much they have meant to me.
The Lord is my strength. He has a plan, and this too shall pass.

Lord,
Please help me to continue to praise You in this time of personal darkness.

Amen.

2 comments:

deb said...

I am so sorry for the pain that you are going through. This is the first time that I have ever read your blog so I don't know all the back ground of this situation. I will say a prayer for you.

matthew archbold said...

My prayers are with you as well.