Monday, October 08, 2007

I don't want to be fearful.....

but ODS will be released from rehab and moved into his paternal grandparents home on Wednesday. My mother called my ex to see if she and my dad would still be able to see ODS. She was told, "My mother doesn't want a revolving door." And, "I am in charge here. Don't call me again." Apparently my ex feels the need to CONTROL in this situation. Unfortunately, that may not be what ODS needs most......

Lord,
I know you have a plan. I am really frustrated right now, though. It is hard to sit back and watch this situation and not know if I will be allowed to see my son in two days time. I am afraid that my ex in-laws will be told by their son that only his family is to be around ODS once he is out of the rehab. I pray for him, Lord. He needs to understand that YOU are in control. He so desperately needs to really allow You back into his heart and to let go of all the anger and animosity. Please help me, too, Lord. My heart is aching with sadness right now. It is so very difficult to watch ODS re-learn things, and struggle with his body physically. He has always been such a physical kid. I cannot begin to imagine how frustrating all the sitting around must be for him. I am really missing ODD right now, too, Lord. She has been distant at best. I don't know what is really going with her, but I ask you to let her know that she is loved.

Amen.

1 comment:

one_big_pain said...

I cannot imagine the fears and anxiety you must be facing at this turn of events. The only thing I can think of to say is "God works together for good to those who love Him and who are called according to His purpose."

Take care. You are in my prayers.
-cindy