Thursday, September 06, 2007

Day 7

My dear oldest son continues to be unconscious. His injuries are beginning to heal. He is restless and does move around. He seems to be very uncomfortable. It breaks my heart to see him this way. Please continue to pray.

Lord,
I ask for your will to be done int his situation. I know you have a plan even if we can't seem to see it. Please let my son know how much I love him. Bring wisdom to all the doctors and nurses. Please know hear the intentions of my heart.

Amen.

7 comments:

Esther said...

Praying here! You may consider having this prayer request posted on the http://onecameback.blogspot.com/
We pray for all those intentions on a daily basis.
God bless,

xenspirit3 said...

Dear sweet friend christine,

Of course I will be praying for your son.

Love, In Christ

xenia

http://1bigpain.spaces.live.com said...

My prayers are with you and your son.
-cindy

Paula in MN said...

Heartfelt prayers coming your way.

Melissa said...

I'll be praying for him and your whole family, Christine! Hang in there.

Cheryl said...

I will definitely continue to pray for you and your son.

brenda said...

I too am praying for your son... each day I keep hoping to find new (good) news here on your blog. It will happen. Strength in numbers.