Monday, July 16, 2007

Mailing lists and politics

I somehow wound up on the e-mail mailing list for GOPUSA. I am not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat. I declare no party affiliation. Today, the e-mail newsletter from GOPUSA included political cartoons. Here is the link. There is a cartoon about that Clintons that made me laugh, so I thought I would share it.


Does anyone else get newsletters that they didn't sign up for, and have no idea why they receive them?

Lord,
Help our leaders to seek your guidance. Help us, a people to vote according to our beliefs, and to avoid simply voting a "party ticket." I don't see that our choices will be very good this year at election time, Lord. Please open my eyes to see the candidate You would have me choose.

Amen.

2 comments:

sandra said...

if we all prayed before voting the world would be a better place to live in
*blessings*

Greg said...

Well, look at you all moved to a new Bloggerville town.

Very nice!!!

Peace be with you all, Greg