Saturday, May 05, 2007

Seeking to borrow or buy

I thought I would post a list of curriculum I am interested in using in the fall. If anyone has the following available for sale, please leave me a comment. Like everyone else, money is tight and if I can buy used....

CHC:
A Year With God
(Little Acts of Grace)

Faith and Life Series:
(Grade 2) and Grade 6

Image of God:
Grade 6

Seton:
Maps, Charts and Graphs Level B
(second and third grade readers)

(The Old World and America Rev. Philip Furlong )
(Answer Key for The Old World and America)

(Teacher text for Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop New Edition Level A (orange grade 6) )
(I have the 2005 printing of the student book)

Those things that have been placed in parantheses have been found. Thank you all!

3 comments:

Amy Caroline said...

I have the orange edition, if you would like it. I will give it to you, if you pay shipping?

ITChick said...

Very nice blog here--away from MSN! Now I need to catch up and update my Bloglines with the new link. Thanks for the 'heads up' and for the warning on my fake tan addiction. :)

Cheryl said...

I have the Faith & Life Grade 2 student text that you can borrow for all of next year if you'd like. I will want it back for the 2008-2009 year. Wow. That sounds far away. I also have Little Acts of Grace that you can borrow, though I may be using it for a bit next year.