Thursday, May 24, 2007

"The Pill"

I have read two posts in the last 24 hours regarding the new birth control pill that suppresses women's periods. Margaret in Minnesota had this to say. While over at Vox Nova, the true essence of womanhood was addressed.

As a nurse, I believe that putting these types of chemicals into our bodies is foolish at best, and downright dangerous at worst.

As an avid reader, I believe it is all very Brave New World.

I am not as eloquent as either Margaret or Katerina Marie at Vox Nova, so I will end here.

Dear Lord,
I do not understand why women would want to make their bodies behave like men's bodies. You are the Way, the Truth and the Light. Help those of us who see the evil to shine forth with Your light that those whom we meet may turn away from the dark ways of the world.

Amen

No comments: