Friday, May 11, 2007

I've been tagged for....


The Thinking Blog


Begun in February 07 at the above link to The Thinking Blog (after discussing the problems with Meme's)ilker yoldas has created a great way to find Blogs with real content. Ilker's thought: Most meme's just reveal personal information and don't bring you to blogs of great thought or at least not ones you share an interest in. Of course for me blogging is a way to connect with adults in the longer hours of SAHM Homeschooling. Don't get me wrong I Love my kids, love having them home, but since my teens are at a public school and work---most of my day is with kids 12 and under. You can only teach phonics and addition so many times before you NEED to expand your mind. I love exploring the many ideas out there and the safe place this creates to look at things from a new perspective.
Here are the rules:
If you get tagged with a Thinking Blogger Award, you are then supposed to do the following:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

My choices are as follows:
1. Crunchy Con-Rod Dreher is the author of Crunchy Cons, and always has something that makes me think.
2.I.T. Catholic Mom-Brenda is a cool IT chick who also teaches CCD...what's not to love?
3.Leonie and her family are Living Without School and inspiring all who visit!
4. Rocco Palma in Philly has this blog which usually has some interesting Catholic information.
5. And last, but definitely NOT least, I will tag Minnesota Mom. She is interesting and inspiring.

Now to go inform all these lovely people that I have tagged them......

In Christ,

Christine

4 comments:

Margaret in Minnesota said...

Christine, I thank you!

ITChick said...

And I thank you, too! What an honor. :)

Leonie said...

Christine - congrats on the award! And thanks for tagging me - I can relate to the blogging meaning adult conversation, too. :-)

Mary B said...

See- It wasn't That much work. And I love the blogs you picked--- I almost picked Margaret in Minnesota too.