Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lent

Well, Lent has arrived again. This year, as last, I would like to try and really be aware of what I am putting into my body. Hopefully this year I will be more successful. I want to really focus on my relationship with Jesus this Lent, and all that it means. I am such an imperfect person that I sometimes question how God could love me. It is a question many ask, I think. Suffice it to say that He is God and He loves us all and wants us to love Him. Why did God make us? To know Him, to Love Him and to serve Him.

Dear Lord,
Please help me to be the woman You desire me to be. Help me to look inside myself and pluck out those things that are not of you. Help me to know, love and serve You.

Amen.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Christine,
I saw that you posted and thought I'd say hello.