Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fuming

My ex husband is court ordered to carry health insurance for my 2 oldest children. He finally (after 4 years) got health insurance for them in July. He refuses to give me an insurance card for my daughter, however. He told her he only has 1. She had to go to the doctor today and had to have a script filled. Her father wouldn't give us the information to fill it. He insisted that HE had to take her to fill the prescription. He also had my address crossed off her medical chart at the pediatrician office. God forbid there was ever an emergency. He WILL NOT answer his phone if I call him, so we would be SOL at an emergency room. Needless to say, I am a bit peeved by this.

In other news, YDS has been really upset the last few days about ODS. He misses ODS and is old enough to understand that ODS keeps in touch with ODD but makes no effort to see him or YDD. He is angry and sad at the same time about this. As I type this blog, ODS is across the street at my neighbor's house. I saw him drive in to the driveway. He is 100 feet from his siblings, but miles away at the same time. My heart breaks all over again for my 2 younger children.

No comments: